Deep Drawn Transfer Press Stamping
Platt Brothers & Company operates with a large supply of transfer presses which allow us to produce a wide variety of deep drawn components. IV catheter wedges, ampoule lids, tips for medical devices and temperature probes are just a few products that the Platt Brothers' 60+ transfer presses can produce in quantities from thousands to millions.
Whatever designed component is specified, be it eyelets, tubes, closed end tubes, grommets, shells, cups, cans, rivets, connectors, caps, sleeves, crimp sleeves or housings, dedicated tool makers assure the end component always meets our customers' needs.
- Equipment Specifications
- Tolerances / Dimensions
- Medical Markets
- 65 Transfer Presses
- 4 Secondary Presses
- 1,000 to 100 Million Pieces Per Year
- Material Thickness - 0.004" - 0.040"
- Stainless Steel
- Copper Based Alloys
- Precious Metals
- Clad and Pre-Plated Materials
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Inside and Outside Diameters ±0.001"
- Length Dimensions ±0.003"
- Radius Dimensions ±0.003"
- Material Thickness 0.004" - 0.040"
- Patient Monitoring
- Fluid Administration
- Fluid Containment
- Fluid Separation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery | Arthroscopy
- Temperature Monitoring